ABC of food waste
Good practices against food wast from the schools.
ABC of food waste is an educational project of the Lombardy Region for the Lombard school aims to put the issue of food waste in the training offer programs.
The project, carried out under the Memorandum of Understanding on Education and table activities to sustainable development promoted and coordinated by the Directorate General Environment Energy and Sustainable Development, expected during this school year some basic steps:
1. Meetings at the local offices of the Lombardy Region aimed at:
- Frame the general project and report its contents
- Learn about the best practices in the area
- Activate the territorial educational network on the topic of food waste (local health authorities, municipalities, schools, families, associations etc ...)
2. The use of the handbook "ABC against food waste", a teaching tool for schools that will start a design on the theme of the fight against food waste;
3. The realization by schools of a project on the fight against food waste during dell'A.s.2015 / 2016.
4. The monitoring of projects and the presentation of the results at the end of March 2016 (in plenary conference).
For more info: